Wednesday 29 May 2013

I'm still in the process of putting my new project about glacier lakes in the Himalaya together. The final edit of the photographs is almost complete although I'm sure there will be some more changes to come. 

Currently writing the artist statement and introduction. As a young boy I would read the adventures of Tintin and dream of adventures in far away lands. One of these stories which always comes back to me was Tintin in Tibet. I read this story again before I went on my travels to the mountains. Now an adult I still enjoyed it and took me back to memories past and well it still filled me with a longing for adventure.

I still love the artwork by Hergé.




















































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To whom doesn utilize that couple nike shoe? Tennis and women's fashioned for too drawn out has been deemed an oxymoron. Twitter RSVP is used to help manage products or services launches at nike Stores. Picture used in design logos should be in contact the style of just a brand. http://tuhura.fmhs.auckland.ac.nz/mediawiki/index.php/User:Lula09J

Here is my blog: air max 90

Anonymous said...

http://hapna.com/pre/buypropeciaonline/#19634 propecia results one year - propecia cost au