Monday 31 May 2010

March and April have been pretty busy months for me therefore my blog has been neglected a little but plenty of new posts to come.

In February and March I completed an intensive teacher training course which was allot of work. During this time I have been doing some volunteer teaching on a photography degree course which has been challenging and most rewarding.

For most of April I was in Arizona, USA. This was part family visit, holiday and work. I began a documentary project about ranchers and conservation work. Some photographs from this can be seen below, I hope to return soon to complete the work. The landscapes and out there was just beautiful and so much space. I also saw some wonderful wild life.


© Neil A White 2010


© Neil A White 2010


© Neil A White 2010


© Neil A White 2010


© Neil A White 2010


© Neil A White 2010

No comments: